Saturday, August 24, 2013

Glow with the flow


EEEP! I've been having fun putting together random fabric stacks every friday on Instagram. A few weeks ago I put together this beauty and called it "Glow with the flow"

Super awesome Brenda from Pink Castle fabrics put up the bundle in her shop so that you can get your hands on it too.

Stop by and grab one limited availability.
And if you're on Instagram comes follow me @sew_fantastic and tag your fabric stacks with #fabricstackfriday

Have a great weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Love those colors!! So bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of bright colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are looking mind blowing thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    Homes in Tuscany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.